PARTNER LAW FIRM
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia. He also studied at Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Brussels, where he trained in European law.
He specializes in comprehensive services for business entities. He is fluent in negotiating and securing contracts – from everyday business operations of a company to large and complicated investment contracts. He is responsible for the development and security of the client’s entire company, as he efficiently supports partners, board members, directors, accountants, sales department, production departments and regular employees. She is also familiar with issues concerning copyright law, IT law, international contracts and data protection law. Mr. Kamil Lubelski is responsible for coordination of large lawsuits and efficient execution of large legal actions. He is fluent in using new technologies. He provides business services in both Polish and English.
„The greatest satisfaction is my customers’ trust. When they trust my advice, when they invite me to business trips (literally and figuratively).”
– r. pr. Kamil Lubelski
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- He graduated from the University of Silesia in Katowice with a degree in law
- He completed his doctoral studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Silesian University.
- He studied at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Brussels, where he trained in European law
- He completed his legal training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Katowice
- Long-term work in the Law Office
- Membership in :
– The local councils
– A member of the local government bodies of legal counsel, including:
-the Professional Development Committee of the National Council of Legal Advisers
– the committee for cooperation with young legal advisers at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers
– Member of the boards of two housing communities, including the building under conservation protection
- Lover of modernist architecture
- Local activist
- La Liga, drones, aviation, artistic jewelry (including hand-made superconductors!)