Advocate Wojciech Lubelski
A lawyer. A complimentary to the Law Firm. He has a lot of experience and wide legal knowledge.
Specialist in criminal law, commercial law and social security law – with particular emphasis on the specificity of mining work.
His professional experience is complemented by work in public administration at government level, as an assistant to the Minister of Health.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- He graduated from the University of Silesia in Katowice with a degree in law
- He completed the training as an advocate at the District Bar Council in Katowice.
- Entry on the list of attorneys at the District Bar Council in Katowice
- Long-term work in the Law Office
- Legal services for the Voivodeship Police Headquarters in Katowice
- Participation in complex and multithreaded cases of me. criminal case concerning the fall of the Glassworks in Krosno.
- Architecture and ancient history